ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police Force) Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable Recruitment 2012 – www.itbpolice.nic.in
Indo Tibetan Border Police invites applications from Male and Female for filling the various post vacancies in ITB Police Force from Indian citizens for the Inspector, Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Staff Nurse, Dietician, Operation Theatre Technician and many other Paramedical jobs in ITBP 2012. If you wants to join ITB Police forces then its a good chance for you.
ITBP Staff Nurse & Other Jobs Recruitment 2012 details :
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse) – 55 posts (General-30,SC-07,ST-04,OBC-14)
- Inspector (Dietician) – 01
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Operation Theater Technician) – 05 posts
- Asst. Sub Inspector (Electro Cardio Graphy Technician) – 02
- Asst. SI (Dental Technician) – 03 posts
- ASI (Physiotherapist) – 02
- Head Constable (X-Ray Assistant) – 02
- HC (Lab Asstt. Blood Bank) – 01
- HC (Air Conditioning) – 01
- HC (Steward) – 04
- HC (Electrician) – 02
- HC (Lab Asstt.) – 03
- Constable (Peon) – 14 posts
- Constable (Masalchi) – 10 posts
- Constable (Ward Boy/Girl) – 14 posts
- Constable (Table Boy) – 04 posts
Salary Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 plus grade pay of Rs. 2000 per month
Age Limit : Candidate should be between 18 to 25 years and age relaxation upto 5 years for SC, ST candidates.
How to Apply for ITBP latest Recruitment 2012?
All the eligible candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria conditions, can download the prescribed format application form from the official website at www.itbpolice.nic.in and then send the complete form along with all the required documents to The DIG (Medical), Composite Hospital Chandigarh.
Last date of submission of application form is 7th September 2012.
Check ITBP Staff Nurse & Other Posts Recruitment 2012 full Details:
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF INSPECTOR AND SUB INSPECTOR (HINDI TRANSLATOR) 2012
INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE (ITBP) Inspector (Hindi Translator) and Sub-Inspector (Hindi Translator) Posts www.itbp.gov.in
ITBP INDO-TIBETAN BORDER POLICE FORCE applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up the existing vacancies on temporary basis likely to be permanent, in the post of Inspector and Sub Inspector (Hindi Translator), Group „B‟ in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force. The posts have All India liability and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India and even abroad.
About Posts :
1. Inspector (Hindi Translator) : 21 posts, Pay Scale – Pay Band 2, Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4600.
2. Sub-Inspector (Hindi Translator) : 01 post, Pay Scale – Pay Band 2, Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs. 4200.
Educational Qualification :
- For Inspector (Hindi Translator) : Master’s Degree from a recognized university in Hindi or English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or as the medium of examination at the degree level. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi and English with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as the medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university in any subject other than Hindi and English with Hindi or English as the medium of examination and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subjects or as medium of examination at the degree level. OR Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Hindi and English as compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as the medium of examination and the other as compulsory or elective subject plus a recognized Diploma or Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central or State Government Department including Government of India Undertakings and working knowledge of computer application or equivalent.
- For Sub-Inspector (Hindi Translator) : Graduate from a recognized university with Hindi as one of the main subject and English as an elective subject and working knowledge of computer application.
Age Limit : 30 years (Cut off date for determining the age will be 29-02-2012) and Upper age limit is relax able for SC/ST by 5 years and for OBC by 3 years.
Application Fees : Application Fee will be Rs. 50/- for candidates belonging to General and OBC category only and no fee will be charged from SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and Female candidates. The candidates may submit required fee through Indian Postal Order, Crossed Bank Draft or Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS). Crossed Bank Draft/IPO should be drawn in the name of COMMANDANT (ADMN.) ITBP ACADEMY, PAYABLE AT SBI MUSSOORIE, CODE NO 684.
Last Date to Apply these Sub Inspector and Inspector (Hindi Translator) ITBP Posts : The last date of receipt of applications is 29-02-2012 for all States except for Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep for which last date is 07-03-2012.
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates should send their Applications & Admit Cards complete in all respects in the prescribed Performa with passport size photographs affixed on application/admit card (duly attested by Gazetted Officer) along with application fee to the “Director, Academy ITBP, Post Office – Mussoorie, Distt. – Dehradun (UKD) – 248179.
For More details visit http://itbp.gov.in/Documents/recruitment/Adv%20for%20Hindi%20Translator-12.pdfPost Tags :
- Www admit card of staff nurse itbp
- itbp recruitment 2012 sub inspector
- Itbp constable female peon
- www itbp staff nurse nic in
- REQUIREMENT OF ITBP in sikkim