SBI Specialist Officers Recruitment 2012 – sbi.co.in
State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for the recruitment to the various post vacancies of Special Cadre Officers in State Bank Group. All the interested candidates can apply online only between 08.10.2012 to 28.10.2012 through Bank’s official website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment details
About Posts & Vacancies :- Total number of posts is 514 in various State bank groups banks like SBI, SBBJ, SBH, SBM, SBP and SBT as following below disciplines :
- Dy. Manager (Fire) – 01 post
- Dy. Manager (Security) – 10 posts
- Assistant Manager (Law) – 78 posts
- Dy. Manager (Law) – 4
- Manager (Law) – 42
- Assistant Manager (Official Language) – 01
- Manager (Official Language) – 02
- Dy. Manager (Official Manager) – 08
- Asst. Manager (Electrical Engineer) – 21
- Dy. Manager (Electrical Engg.) – 04
- Asst. Manager (Civil Engg.) – 32
- Dy Manager – 13
- Asst. Manager (Computer & Communication) – 05
- Asst. Manager (Systems) – 231
- Dy. Manager (Systems) – 25
- Dy. Manager (Networking) – 03
- Manager (Networking) – 01
- Asst. Manager (Hardware) – 09
- Dy Manager (Hardware) – 16
Age Limit :-
The minimum age limit is 21 years and age relaxation for SC/ ST candidates by 5 years, SC/ST – PWD candidates by 15 years. OBC candidates by 3 years, OBC – PWD candidates by 13 years, Gen – PWD candidates by 10 years.
How to Apply for SBI Specialist Officer Vacancies?
Candidates who wants to apply for these SBI vacancies are required to register online on www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com. Then pay the application fees via offline mode by system generated cash voucher/ challan form in any nearest branch of State Bank of India.
Application Fees : Rs. 500/- (Rs. 50 for SC/ST/PWD/XS categories candidates) can by paid by online or offline modes.
Important Dates :
- Online registration of applications starting from : 08.10.2012
- Last date for Online registration : 28.10.2012
- Payment of Fees (Online) – 08.10.2012 to 28.10.2012
- Payment of Fees (Offline) – 10.10.2012 to 31.10.2012
- SBI Specialist Officer Call Letter download : 19.11.2012
- Date of written test : 02.12.2012
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Call letter download
The candidates should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself” booklet by entering their registration number and password / date of birth, after 19.11.2012 from the Bank’s website. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER/ ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST.
Check SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification:
You should register for our email alert service for getting all latest updates on new latest SBI bank job vacancies recruitment details in your mailbox by form giving right-side of this article or join us on Facebook page.Post Tags :
- sbi specialist officer recruitment 2012
- sbi law officer recruitment 2012
- sbi recrutment oct 2012
- sbi assistant manager recruitment 2012
- Sbi legal officers jobs