Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineers Examination 2012 www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications for post for of Junior Engineers in different areas like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) January 2012.
Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination on 08.04.2012 for recruitment to the posts of JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) and JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) in Central Public Works Department (CPWD) and Department of Posts, JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL), JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL & MECHANICAL), JUNIOR ENGINEER (Quantity Surveying & Contract) in Military Engineering Service (MES), JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL & MECHANICAL) in Central Water Commission (CWC) and Farakka Barrage, for which Degree or Diploma in Civil or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Govt. of India or equivalent qualification is the minimum qualification. The Examination will comprise of a Written Examination followed by Interview. Candidates with physical disability of 40% and more only would be considered as PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED (PH).
- CPWD : 192 for Junior Engineers(Civil) & 186 for Junior Engineers(Electrical)
- CWC: 82 for Junior Engineers(Civil) & 23 for Junior Engineers(Mech)
- MES: 155 for Junior Engineers(Civil) & 91 for Junior Engineers(Electrical/Mech)
- 13 for JE(Quantity Surveying & Contracts)
Salary Scale : Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs. 4200/- monthly
Age Limit :
- 18-27 years for Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD and Department of Posts
- Not exceeding 30 years for Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) in MES
- Upto 32 years for Junior Engineers (Civil & Mechanical) in CWC and Farakka Barrage.
- 18-27 Years for Junior Engineers(Quantity Surveying and Contract) in MES
Application Fees : RUPEES ONE HUNDRED ONLY (Rs. 100/-)
Last date to Apply for SSC Engineers Examination : 10.02.2012 (upto 5.00 PM). For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad – 17.02.2012.
How to Apply : CANDIDATES MAY SEND APPLICATION IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT BY POST to Regional Director of Staff Selection Commission depending on the centre of examination OR Apply Online at official website www.sss.nic.in .FACILITY OF ON-LINE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM 14.01.2012 TO 10.02.2012
For More details visit abt Staff Selection Commission exams you can.
To Download Applicatioin form for applying SSC Examinations.